Step 1 : file the nail slightly with fine file
Step 2: using cleanser to wipe the nails
Step 3: brush base, and curing under UV or Led lamp
Step 4: brush soak off gel polish , curing under UV or Led lamp
Step 5: brush soak off gel polish again ,curing under UV or Led lamp
Step 6: brush top coat, curing under UV or Led lamp , then wipe
(Please use good quality base and top coat,many customers said with our brand base and top will be better and last longer )
1. Before soaking off apply a layer of nail nutrition oil to the skin around nails, this is to prevent direct contact between gel remover and skin.
2. Moisten cotton or remover wrap with specialized nail gel remover, wrap up nails for 5-8 minutes, the gel will crack and can easily be soak off.
3. Clean up residual gel on surface in nails with wooden stick or steel push.
4. After removing the gel, do a simply treatment to nails
Use cleanser remover to remove the sticky layer above base gel and topcoat after curing. Don’t apply too thick. If you feel the color too dark, just apply one layer is okay.
When apply, pleases pay attention to wrapping edge
1. Keep products away from open flame ,direct heat and Prevention of ultraviolet radiation and kids.